Welcome Message From The President
Association of African Higher Education Financing Agencies (AAHEFA) was formed with the objective of sharing of information and experiences on common matters and to increase students access to higher education within and outside africa.
It also aims at creating a platform for capacity building for its members. the body also seeks to solicit funds for common development projects and facilitating exchange of skills, information, and expertise between members and other organizations related to higher education.
The association seeks to negotiate with donors and other external agencies on matters of common interest. in addition it seeks to harmonize matters relating to higher education financing agencies.
To Transform Africa through Higher Education Financing.
- To be an Association of Excellence for Higher Education students Financing Agencies in Africa through Resource Mobilization and Capacity Building
- To Excel in Higher Education students Financing in Africa through Resource Mobilization and Capacity Building.
- Accountability and transparency
- Innovation and excellence
- Intergrity and Proffessionalism
- Team work
Aims and Objectives
- To share experience and information on common matters and to increase students’ access to higher education finance within and outside Africa.
- To solicit funds for common development projects.
- To create a platform for capacity building of its member.
- To facilitate exchange of skills, information and expertise between members and other organizations related to Higher Education.
- To facilitate cooperation and open up links between higher education Financing Agencies of Africa and other alike organizations.
- To negotiate with donors or such other external agencies on mater of common interest.
- To harmonize matters relating to Higher Education Financing Agencies among the member where necessary.
- To acquire such other assets in the furtherance of the common objectives.
- To do such other things and perform such other tasks as deemed necessary and or helpful in the furtherance of the objectives of the Association.